Monday 17 December 2012

Dancing Duo

After our lovely weekend of house guests it was back to work today for the last week of term. James was up even earlier for a work trip to London. I left all of my boys and girls fast asleep - how nice it must be to be on holiday already! Davie was off sick with a sore throat so I handed in his overdue folio piece for him. He has worked hard on it with me over the weekend and it is much better structured with some good arguments. Some of his friends came to my room at lunch time to ask how he was which I thought was very sweet. It is a busy last week at school with numerous excursions and celebrations, which can prove to be rather stressful for all concerned as well as enjoyable! In the evening a much recovered Davie and I took the Wii over to Jackie's - she has purchased it from Davie as one of her boys' Christmas presents. He instructed her in how to set it up and we practised using it by dancing to "Just Dance" and Michael Jackson's "Thriller". We had such a good laugh as Davie sat on the couch making critical comments as he watched two DHTs dancing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment