Thursday 27 December 2012

Birthday celebrations

My birthday celebrations started four days early with a small family gathering arranged as a surprise for me by my dear husband! After all these years I am still surprised by how sensitive James can be sometimes! I often forget how much he understands me. It should be noted that earlier in the day he also surprised me by treating me to three new tyres to replace the baldy ones on my car! I was also very touched that Marjory and Forrest came along especially when they are working today and tomorrow, and it was great to see the children and Grandma too; we had a good laugh and a delicious Chinese meal. It reminded me of how my Dad used to talk about family. It will be also be great to see Jennifer and her boys in January. I'm a lucky girl with a wonderful family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment