Thursday 1 November 2012

Fun weekend ahead

I am cosy in my bath having a quick blog before bed as the rain batters down outside. I'm very excited about heading to England after work tomorrow to visit Jenn, Russ and the boys in their new house before Jenn and I go for dinner, bed and breakfast and girly spa day in a nice hotel. I'm really looking forward to it. The rest of the family will be having a fun weekend too. James and David will be walking in the Trossachs with the club on Saturday, and Alasdair will be at a Disabled Scouts Residential weekend. This will count towards the residential section of his Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award. And Jamie is going to a charity ball in Aberdeen this weekend with his new girlfriend and her parents. He has been texting us about what wine he should take for her Dad - he has organised flowers for her Mum. However before all the fun begins I have a very busy day at work tomorrow, so I had better get myself to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment