Thursday 9 March 2017

A tale of two headaches

James had a bad headache all of yesterday and didn't feel at all well in the evening. He even had doubts about being able to go on his Bothy weekend tomorrow. Luckily he felt better today and set off for work as usual. But here's the strange thing - I woke up with a sore head this morning and it has lasted, with varying degrees of severity, all day. Coincidence? A cold with only one symptom? Who knows.

When I got in from work I felt pretty dreadful so I dosed myself up with paracetamol and had a wee nap while Ally kindly made the tea, then I got up to watch the final, bloodthirsty and confusing episode of Westworld. And now I'm back in bed, feeling a bit better and hoping for a good sleep and a headache free morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment