Thursday 28 February 2013

Freesia

Our dinner guests last Saturday brought us a lovely bouquet of pink and yellow roses, yellow freesia and white sweet alyssum (which I used to think was called illusion!). The flowers are very pretty and also smell wonderful; I absolutely love the scent of freesia which is one of my favourite flowers. My Mum knew how much I love it and arranged for my wedding bouquet to have freesia in it, its fragrance is part of my lovely memories from that day. I am really enjoying smelling the delicate but distinctive perfume of freesia as I move around the back room.
David has been working hard this evening on an application form to be a volunteer for the Commonwealth Games in 2014. I don't know what his chances are; he will be on the young side and hasn't yet got a lot of work experience but on the other hand he is very available! Later on David was showing me some YouTube videos of "Dan is not on Fire"; he has told me about this before and it was actually very funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment