Sunday 16 September 2012

Banana fritter boy

We decided to get a meal from Kai Lin on the way home from Leuchars and phoned ahead for it. When Ally and I went in to collect it the manageress recognised Ally and said "Banana Fritter boy!" because the last time we were there - months ago - we ordered quite a lot of banana fritters! We all enjoyed our meal together and then watched Doctor Who which was very good with a Western theme.
This morning I had a magnificent long lie and James very kindly brought me croissants and coffee in bed at 10 a.m. It was a lovely start to a very pleasant day; James and I went into town later to get my boots re-heeled and we had a very nice lunch in November which is up on the roof terrace of Princes Square. I have been there for cocktails before but I have never eaten there and I was impressed with the food and the service. When we got home James went for a little nap and I did an online food shop and pottered about happily until Grandma came for tea. It has been a lovely weekend and tomorrow is a big day for Alasdair - it's his first proper day at university. 

No comments:

Post a Comment