Friday 8 March 2024

OMD again!

The highlight of today was going to see OMD at the Royal Concert Hall. We went for dinner to Ask Italian beforehand and it was really busy, I was very glad that I had booked. The service was reasonable though, and we had plenty of time to meet Gerry and Janis for drinks and a chat before the concert. Gerry and Janis are also big fans of OMD, their favourite song is Enola Gay. It was lovely to see them and to catch up on their news. The concert was great. They have so many good songs. I’m sure that I have previously written on my blog that my absolute favourite song is Pandora’s Box, closely followed by Maid of Orleans. James’ favourite is Souvenir. When we left the concert our ears felt quite deafened by the music, although not to the same extent as when we saw Idlewild at Ullapool Village Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment