Sunday 10 March 2024

Mothers’ Day

What a lovely Mother’s Day I have had. When I got back in from doing a bit of grocery shopping I found that a beautiful box of flowers had been delivered from Ally, really fresh and carefully packaged. There were all sorts of delicate spring flowers; tulips, hyacinths, roses, with small shiny leaved foliage. I put them into my crystal jug and they look wonderful. 

Later, Davie and Chanel came round with a tasty curry for dinner. They also brought flowers, beautiful bright yellow and orange gerbera daisies and green chrysanthemums, and a box of Guylain chocolates. We enjoyed our curry mightily and then sat chatting in the lounge. Tom and Flora were delighted to see Davie and Chanel, as were we! A delightful evening to round off a great Mother’s Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment