Thursday 15 October 2020

Tagine and photo project

Last night I made a chicken and quince tagine using the last three of our crop of quinces. I also made a quorn and quince tagine for Cat and me. Quorince could be its name perhaps! It seemed to go down well with the family so I was pleased that all of our quinces have been used in useful and tasty manner.
The five of us, organised by Ally, have been spending the last few evenings sifting through Grandma’s photos, which were brought over from her house over the summer and occupy four large boxes. Despite spending hours on it, we have but scratched the surface, and I’m not quite sure how to proceed. I have started putting them in A5 envelopes by year, discarding blurry photos, duplicates, and really bad photos e.g. with peoples’ heads cut off, of which there are many. The idea will be to put the good photos into albums for the enjoyment of Grandma's grandchildren and perhaps one day great-grandchildren. I am however a bit daunted by the sheer volume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment