Monday 1 July 2019

Barefoot on the beach

James and I went for a beach walk at Troon this morning. It was sunny and breezy and I took off my sandals and paddled along in the shallow water. It felt great to have the sea lapping at my feet as I splashed through the small waves.
Our upstairs bathroom is finished now and looks very smart. I have moved all my stuff back in and I have to admit that it’s much more convenient than the previous design. The narrow shelves in the mirror cabinet make it much easier to find everything and I love the roomy drawer under the sink.
In other news, Ally bought and collected his first car today. It’s a black Fiesta and it looks brand new. He was in an excellent mood when he brought it home. Jamie sent us his drone footage of the boys’ and Cat’s recent trip to the Cairngorms and it looks amazing. The mountains are so beautiful and the scenery is dramatic, with lochs and steep slopes suddenly falling away beneath the drone’s camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment