Saturday 27 May 2017

Summer Duvet

We had a fantastic barbecue in the garden last night with David and Chanel. We kept it very simple - burgers in buns and chicken kebabs with baked potatoes, and we had Magnum ice creams afterwards. We were sitting outside chatting until about 9 p.m. 

It's still really hot this morning so I'm back outside in my hammock - while the weather lasts, because rain is forecast later! We (or in fairness I should say James), have finally swapped the winter for the summer duvet. We should probably have done this before now because the last few nights we have both been sleeping outside the duvet due to the heat! 

I have just FaceTimed Jamie and Aisling in New Zealand and it was great to chat to them and talk about our summer plans. I feel so lucky to have all these bright, energetic young people in my life - our boys certainly know how to choose amazing girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment