Sunday 7 May 2017

Hammock day

On Saturday evening we watched a strange wee film called Face of an Angel very loosely based on the Amanda Knox trial and it was rubbish! Hardly any of the film was about the trial; instead it centred on a dour, self-obsessed reporter who spent a lot of the film snorting cocaine. Quoting a John Lydon comment on The Word many years ago, James remarked that you would need to be on drugs to watch the film! He then went to bed half way through because he said that he didn't want to waste any more of his life on it! 

Today my hero James found the frame for my hammock in the shed and put it together for me so here I am on yet another beautiful day, swinging gently in my happy place! One of my lovely new colleagues lives diagonally behind our house on the next street, and this morning I sent her a picture of the view from my hammock. She then sent me a picture of the view from her decking and through the foliage there I was in my hammock, which I thought was very funny! James has worked hard in the garden most of the day and is now reading his book, and so is Ally. Tom has been everywhere; in and out of the house, up the trees, rolling around in the warm slabs - he loves it when we're in the garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment