Monday 9 January 2012

Ninth day of Resolution

One of my colleagues told me today that this is the day when most people give up on their New Year's Resolutions - only nine days after they were made. I checked this out on the Internet when I got home and sure enough, the Daily Mail website reports that a survey by allabouthealth.org (whoever they are!) has shown that three quarters of British adults admit that they will no longer be sticking to their promises, which are mainly to do with emotional and physical well-being (just like mine!). It was just as well that I heard about this, because I was feeling tired when I got home after a busy day at work, and after tea I was thinking I would skip today's exercise. But suddenly I remembered what my colleague had told me and I dragged my self through to do Zumba on the Wii! So I have managed to keep going on the critical ninth day, which I hope is a good sign. Of course I realise that I have a long way to go, and that there will be days when due to time constraints I really won't be able to exercise, but it's a start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment