Sunday 2 July 2017

Plans

My school holidays have continued to be very pleasant. Michael, Lil, Heather and Ewan came round for dinner last night and it was a lovely relaxing evening. Then today James and I went for a leisurely walk at Troon. We walked from the golf course along the beach into town, had brunch at the Venice Café, and then strolled back along the beach, chatting all the while. 

However, with two weeks until we set off for New Zealand, I want to get into more of a routine, starting tomorrow. I would like to take more exercise (no excuses now that I'm on holiday!) and get on with at least some of my many plans for the future. It's also useful that I'm able to visit Grandma in hospital in the afternoons this week; we're hoping that she will be able to come home soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment