Sunday 12 October 2014

Hair cut at sea

After leaving Venice I went to get my hair cut and painted at the hairdressing salon on the ship. I ran out of time to get it done before school finished, which annoyed me. I still haven't sorted out my work / life balance although I think I'm getting better at it. (At least some days I think I'm getting better at it.)
Anyway as soon as we arrived on the ship I made a booking for 7 p.m. so that I wouldn't miss the departure from Venice. The hairdresser, Helen, is lovely and she got me all coloured and cut just the way I like it. It felt surreal and luxurious to have my hair done on a ship! During my haircut we saw lightning lighting up the whole sky outside and heard crashing thunder, very exciting! I also had a head and shoulder massage which lifted away the last of my tension and I felt brand new when we went for our hearty dinner. A bit too hearty I think because I could barely stagger away from the table - I'm going to have to pace myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment