Tuesday 7 February 2017

Awards

This evening I went to the annual Duke of Edinburgh Awards ceremony. I certainly didn't feel like going because I was very tired when I got in from school (particularly because I have just stopped drinking coffee for health and teeth reasons) but I made myself go because I knew that my D of E colleague had put a lot of work into arranging it. It was really well attended and all went smoothly. It was a bit weird for me because I was there to support pupils from my last school as well as my current one, and of course both D of E staff teams were there including both head teachers. It was very nice to catch up with my ex colleagues, two of whom have also left the school but had also turned up to cheer the pupils on. So in the end I was very glad that I went along.

No comments:

Post a Comment