Monday 14 October 2024

Blog editing complete

Today I finished the blog editing / proof reading project which I started in March - it has taken me much longer than I thought! I felt a great sense of satisfaction because it has been a lot of work and now my blog can be printed. Just one copy, for my descendants. I have also packed my case for our holiday to New Zealand to see Jamie. We will be setting off on Wednesday morning and I’m getting very excited. In the afternoon I popped over to have a pleasant coffee with Heather in Lenzie. It was a beautiful day with very bright blue skies. 
And in the evening we had a lovely video call with Ally and Cat, who are just back from a long weekend in Prague as part of their project to visit every country in Europe before they turn thirty-one in the spring! This weekend Andrew was with them and they had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment